Living Water Resorts Actions Related to Ontario’s Modified Step Two of the Roadmap to Reopen
Following the January 3RD announcement of new provincial Health & Safety guidelines, we are adjusting our resort amenities beginning Wednesday, January 5, 2022, at 12:01 a.m., until January 26, 2022 or as directed. These adjustments include:
All indoor dining will be closed until at least January 26, 2022.
Our Lakeside Seafood & Grill restaurant (located in the Living Water Resort & Spa building) will remain open for takeout and in-room dining for guests of Living Water Resort & Spa. Proof of vaccination is not required for in-room dining or picking up take-out orders. Visit Lakeside Seafood＆Grill for more details and hours of operation.
Memories Restaurant & Bar (located in the Living Stone Golf Resort building) will be closed until further notice.
Living Shore Spa Personal Care Services
The Living Shore Spa will remain open at 50% capacity levels as it was before the Premier’s announcement. Aquapath and facial services are not permitted under Modified Step Two rules. Spa services remaining available include; massage, body treatments, and manicures/pedicures.
Pools, Gyms, & Fitness Centre
Our indoor fitness and recreational facilities until at least January 26, 2022.
Meetings/Conferences and Social Events
Indoor meetings and event spaces will be closed until at least January 26, 2022, with limited exceptions.
Proof of vaccination is not required to stay at the resort. Masks are required to be worn in public areas of the hotel and condo accommodations.
As we have learned throughout the pandemic, policies and procedures are subject to change. We shall continue to follow the guidelines and recommendations of the Ontario government and public health officials and make the required changes in our operations.
We kindly request your patience and understanding as we adjust to the new guidelines.
Redefined High Standards
Thank you for choosing Living Water Resorts for your upcoming vacation.
We want to reassure you that the resort remains open for your enjoyment. We’ll continue to serve you with fresh open spaces as we always have done. We will continue to follow increased safety protocols across the resort.
Living Water Resorts have implemented a range of safety protocols for guest & staff safety, including:
- Proof of double vaccination & photo identification are required for indoor dining, pool, gym, and Aquapath – In accordance with provincial health & safety guidelines, as of Wednesday, January 5, indoor dining, pool, gym, fitness centre, and Aquapath will remain closed until January 26.
- In-room dining (for guests of Living Water Resort & Spa) and contactless takeout from Lakeside Seafood & Grill
- Reduced capacity for indoor facilities (Living Shore Spa operating at 50% capacity)
- Employee, Guest and Supplier screening upon arrival
- Face Masks are mandatory within all public spaces
- Plexiglass barriers at front desks
- Social Distancing floor markers
- Increased antibacterial soap dispenser and sanitizer locations
- Mask and glove protocols
What to Expect from your Visit
- Personal disinfecting supplies such as hand sanitizers or wipes
- Face masks or other PPE
- Board games, books, or DVD to enjoy with family or friends
- Grocery staples if staying in a unit with kitchen facilities to avoid local grocery trips
- All Guests will be screened upon arrival
- Debit or credit payment only; no cash transactions
- Please stay home if feeling ill or displaying any symptoms of COVID-19
- Online Check in will be available to all guests to be completed prior to arrival
- Retrieve your sanitized room key prior to offloading your belongings at the hotel front desk by showing this confirmation letter and an identification document (Driver’s license, Passport, etc.) to the front desk
Amenities Currently Open
- Lakeside Seafood & Grill
- Contactless Takeout
- Contactless Room Delivery available for guests of Living Water Resort & Spa
- Local Delivery
Amenities Currently Closed (To be reopened as safety restrictions/seasonal departments allow)
- Services: Relaxation Massages, Manicure & Pedicure, Body Treatments, Boutique Shopping
- Open with a limited capacity, reservations are required. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 705-446-3262 to book your appointment.
- Click here for more information
- Living Water Resort & Spa Rooftop
- Seasonal Amenities
- Cross Country Ski & Snowshoe Trails (Reopening Winter 2022)
- Recreation Centre Family Outdoor Pool (Reopening Summer 2022)
- Station on the Green Adult Pool (Reopening Summer 2022)
- 活水滨海 (Reopening Summer 2022)
- Bike Rental (Reopening Summer 2022)
- Tennis Courts (Reopening Summer 2022)
- Golf Clinics (Reopening Summer 2022)
- Recreation Centre, including all sporting, games and DVD rentals
- Lakeside Seafood & Grill is OPEN to serve our guests & community with Takeout, Local Delivery and Contactless Room Delivery (for guests at Living Water Resort & Spa)
- Memories Restaurant & Bar is closed until further notice.
- Station on the Green is closed for the season. Thank you for a great summer. We look forward to welcoming you back in 2022!
When you are visiting Living Water Resorts, our safety is your safety. We always look forward to providing a safe, clean environment for our guests. Should you have any questions about our safety policies or what to expect from your stay please email us at email@example.com
Living Water Resorts Staff