On those winter days when you feel like you need an extra boost to get up and go, energize yourself with a Dry Brush Treatment!
– BENEFITS OF DRY BRUSHING –
• Stimulates and improves circulation
• Exfoliates skin improving your complexion
• Helps eliminate toxins from the body
• Reduces the appearance of cellulite
• Soothes and massages sore muscles
• Gives your energy levels a boost
Dry brushing removes the outer layer of cells safely, exposing a new layer of dewy skin. Immediately after dry brushing jump into the shower during which you can fluctuate the temperature of the water, the temperature change from warm to cool and back also increases your circulation.
– WHAT KIND OF DRY BRUSH TO LOOK FOR –
Always look for a “Basic” Brush, fancy is not always best! A Jute Brush, has a wonderful-soft texture and is perfect for sensitive skin!
For a soft, healthy natural glow in the long days of winter we recommend these simple 3 steps:
1. Jute Brush
2. Rinsing shower
3. Application of our Pevonia Dry Oil Body Moisturizer
Stop by Living Shore Spa to pick up your exclusive Dry Brush Treatment Today!
Recover, Restore, Revitalize! Make Living Shore Spa a Natural Part of Your Well-Being Routine!