We’ve Missed You, and We’re Ready to Welcome You Back!
Once again, we look forward to serving inspiring experiences for you, your family and your friends with Fresh air, fresh journeys & fresh experiences. It’s all here at Living Water Resorts.
While you were gone, our Project Renew Team has deep cleaned, scrubbed, refreshed and prepared all rooms and public areas over the past months to ensure your return is safe and inspiring. You may notice that fresh new feeling as you explore the resort.
We have followed guidance from the Public Health Agency of Canada and the federal and provincial governments to conduct a comprehensive review and update of our safety protocols across the resort.
All of our guestrooms will continue to receive increased cleaning between guest visits utilizing policies and disinfectants approved for the COVID 19 virus.
All Living Water team members have received special training before your arrival which will be an ongoing requirement ensuring our new health standards are maintained.
Living Water Resorts have implemented a range of safety protocols for guest & staff safety, including:
- Employee, Guest and Supplier screening upon arrival
- Face Masks are now mandatory within all public spaces
- Plexiglas barriers at our front desk
- Social Distancing floor markers
- Increased antibacterial soap dispenser and sanitizer locations
- Mask and glove protocols
- In-room dining and contactless takeout from Lakeside Seafood & Grill
What to Expect from your Visit
- Personal disinfecting supplies such as hand sanitizers or wipes
- Face masks or other PPE if needed
- Bikes or other sporting equipment for use in resort facilities (Tennis equipment is available for rent)
- Board games, books, or DVD to enjoy with family or friends
- Grocery staples if staying in a unit with kitchen facilities to avoid local grocery trips
- All Guests will be screened upon arrival
- Debit or credit payment only; no cash transactions
- Please stay home if feeling ill or displaying any symptoms of COVID-19
- Online Check in will be available to all guests to be completed prior to arrival
- Sanitized room keys will be available for pick up at the Living Water Resort & Spa front desk by showing confirmation letter and an identification document (Driver’s license, Passport, etc.)
- Facilities will be monitored and will be open to guests depending on safety protocols
- All open facilities and services at Living Water Resort & Spa will be subject to increased disinfecting
- Living Shore Spa
- Open for Manicure & Pedicure Services
- Open for Massage & Body Services
- Open for Aquapath Services
- Living Water Resort & Spa Indoor Pool
- Hot Tub & Splash Pad Now Open!
- Note: the water slide and steam room remain closed
- Adult Only Outdoor Pool at Station on the Green
- Living Stone Golf Resort Indoor Pool & Hot tub
- Living Water Resort & Spa Outdoor Playground
- Living Water Resort & Spa Indoor Gym
- Living Stone Golf Resort Indoor Gym
- Pool Fitness Classes
- View the full schedule here
- Tennis Courts
- 4 Tennis Courts available
- Rentals available at Cranberry Golf Course Pro Shop
- Living Shore Spa
- Facial Services from Living Shore Spa
- Recreation Centre Family Outdoor Pool
- Outdoor Playground Facilities at the Recreation Centre
- Outdoor Basketball Courts
- Studio Fitness Classes
- Memories Restaurant & Bar
- Living Water Resorts Recreation Centre, including all sporting, games and DVD rentals
- Book your tee times at www.golfcranberry.com
- Plan to arrive no earlier than 20 minutes before your tee time
- Drop golf bags at the bag drop prior to parking
- Golfers must maintain physical distancing at all times
- Club storage and Club Rentals are not available at this time
- Resort Guests can enjoy one complimentary golf clinic
- See www.golfcranberry.com for full list of COVID-19 Safety Policies
- Lakeside Seafood & Grill is OPEN to serve our guests & community with Indoor and Patio dining as well as contactless takeout and in room dining for resort guests.
- Waterfront Picnic Tables are now available for guests enjoying our take out!
- Whether its a family style feast or breakfast in bed, Lakeside's fresh menu is sure to satisfy!
- Memories Restaurant & Bar is currently closed while undergoing an exciting revamp and will remain closed until further notice.
- Our Station on the Green patio is NOW OPEN for the 2020 season
- Don't miss Live Music Every Tuesday!
- For menus and hours please click here
When you are visiting Living Water Resorts, our safety is your safety. We always look forward to providing a safe, clean environment for our guests. Should you have any questions about our safety policies or what to expect from your stay please email us at email@example.com
Living Water Resorts Staff